Requisition ID: 145000
Work Area: Marketing
Location: Germany (Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot preferred), other locations in the DACH region will be evaluated
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP's vision is to help the world run better and improve people's lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You'll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you'll be able to get more out of your career. It's no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it's your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
BE PART OF SOMETHING INCREDIBLE AND LEAD WITH SAP IN THE SMALL AND MIDSIZE BUSINESS SPACE
At SAP we love to think big and sometimes that means thinking small - small and midsize business - one of the most important segments of our economy. Come join one of the newest teams at SAP dedicated to delivering the next generation of cloud solutions for this growing market.
The SAP Small and Midsize Business Marketing Team is tasked with dramatically expanding our footprint in this key market. We're not here just to exist, we are here lead in the markets we focus upon. To do so we are shaking things up a bit. Our cloud solutions deliver unprecedented and indispensable business value to our customers. Our digital go-to-market approach will raise the bar for our industry in terms of how to profitably scale while staying connected with customers and key partners. Not only that, we're a dedicated, committed and fun group of people who are excited to help define and build the best in class solutions. If you've got endless initiative and drive, love data, have got a creative side, and relish the idea of helping to build a truly global business with impact, let's hear from you!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP's Middle Eastern Europe (MEE) region combines more than 5 Market Units (MU's) responsible for driving SAP's business in the respective geographical areas.
The Regional SMB Field Marketing Lead is responsible for the go the market planning and execution for SAP Business ByDesign (80% focus) and SAP Business One (20% focus) with focus on DACH and MEE. In this role, you'll focus on growing awareness, consideration and ultimately demand for SAP's marquis core products in the SMB space. This includes working collaboratively across the company to develop and execute a comprehensive and integrated marketing plan to drive outstanding results. The key focus of this position is to maximize ByDesign and Business One marketing performance through impactful and profitable demand generation efforts marketing plan, including effective partner alignment programs. This is a critical role dedicated to establishing a leadership position for SAP in the SMB market. A critical success factor for this role is fostering the partnership between SAP Marketing (Global/ Region/ Local), Global Channels & General Business Sales teams, Commercial Sales teams and our Partner Ecosystem.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As the Regional SMB Field Marketing Lead, you will report directly into the SMB Global Marketing Team and dotted line to the Head of Partner and SME Marketing EMEA & MEE. In addition, you will work in close cooperation with the field and other global stakeholders for partner, sales and SMB across the region.
* Define the right SMB portfolio, value proposition, messaging/story and priority solutions and products to be marketed by geo, segment and partners, working also with global and regional stakeholders
* Overseeing and leading the development and execution of innovative marketing programs in partnership with sales to meet revenue and pipeline targets in the SMB domain
* Prioritize marketing programs to maximize results
* Adapt, optimize, evolve and execute the SMB IP program in DACH / MEE across MUs by priority
* Keep a products and solutions view of the SMB marketing forecast, target and YTD achievement
* Work with peers, other regional teams (e.g. Digital Marketing EMEA + MEE) and any other counterpart to assure the availability of the needed SMB building blocks (messaging, contents, hard offers, references, tools and promos)
* Measure and report on results/ return on investment for marketing spend
* Work closely with ByDesign and Business One partners to design effective joint co-marketing initiatives to drive marketing performance with measurable KPIs including awareness, MGOs value and volume, conversion, revenues and ACV
* Transfer the best of SAP SMB solution tools, contents and offers to the Indirect Marketing team to be leveraged through partners
* Work in collaboration with the Partner and SME Marketing team cluster owners to support the execution of portfolio, by solution and by product programs (e.g. Launch of a new products) in the GB segment and across the covered MUs' by priority
* Work to increase the SAP perception and purchase consideration in the SMB segment, also through the activation of the Run Live awareness campaign across MUs' in the region
* Collaborate across teams to maximize SAPs footprint in growing Net New Names
* Establish regular stakeholder management and communication on Global and Regional Level
* Be the SMB go-to-person in DACH / MEE for the key GCO stakeholders
* Enable continuous alignment and best practice sharing within the team and across other regions
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Strong team-work, continuous-learning orientation and business mind-set, combined with a focus on flawless execution and results
* Accountability for achieving both individual and shared team goals
* The candidate must be a "heavy hitter" with demonstrated capability to create marketing plans and execute these plans to deliver strong results
* Fluent in English and German, any other European language is a plus
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team, peers and management
* Experience working in a cross-functional, international, matrix organization, including understanding of global/regional/country organizational dynamic
* Creativity, enthusiasm and a desire for continuous improvement
* Exceptional content marketing and digital demand generation experience that delivers results
* Executive presence and proven ability to work with executive level (SVP, Partner C-level)
* Audience expertise (SMB Owner/ CEO in SMB) and knowledge about buying behavior and SMB Market trends
* Digital demand generation, demand management (direct & indirect) and marketing at scale expertise
* Up-to-date perspectives on current IT trends relevant for the SMB market
* 5+ years of marketing experience
* Experience with driving digital demand generation is preferred
* Experience in managing international and virtually is a plus
* Strong track record of delivering bottom line program results in marketing while working with sales
While experience in the High Tech sector is preferred, the successful candidate may also come from another industry such as Banking, retail or Consumer products where use of innovative web and social media strategies were used to impact revenue, transform brand and customer experience.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.