Requisition ID: 270140
Work Area: Solution and Product Management?
Expected Travel: Up to 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That?s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it?s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people?s lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
The (Senior) Solution Specialist (f/m/d) for Industrial Machinery & Components (IM&C) will be responsible to define and grow the SAP solution portfolio for IM&C. The focus is to define end-to-end solutions to enable intelligent industrial machinery companies and scale the solution into SAP and partner sales channels.?
* Analyzing, understanding and documenting the market requirements.
* Defining solution scope, capabilities and architecture.
* Working with pilot customers during definition and early adoption phase.
* Managing development progress, timelines and deliverables.
* Working with our field organization in the market units to build and execute a GTM plan to ensure relevance, market value and the successful adoption of IM&C Industry Cloud solutions.
* Working with our partner ecosystem to identify and manage areas of contribution both in the build and GTM of the solutions.
EXPERIENCE (Role Requirements)
* Bachelor or Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing or related discipline, MBA is beneficial.
* Thorough understanding of the Industrial Machinery & Components industry, key trends and opportunities, and respective challenges of Industrial Machinery & Component companies.
* Knowledge of processes and best practices of industrial manufacturing companies in at least in one of the business priorities like Sales, Service, Manufacturing or Supply Chain.?
* Good understanding of emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, internet-of-things or big data.
* Understanding of SAP?s industry solution portfolio and SAP solution knowledge in one of the areas like digital supply chain, digital core or customer experience.?
* Expertise in either software solution management, development management or application consulting.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Fluent English language skills, other languages skills are a plus (preferably German).
* 3+ years of professional working experience in or supporting industrial equipment companies in supply chain planning related topics.
ABOUT THE LINE OF BUSINESS
The Industrial Machinery & Components (IM&C) Industry Business Unit (IBU) is a part of SAP?s global industries team, focused on helping customers run, grow, connect and transform in a digital world.
SAP drives its Go-to-Market with a clear focus on industry specific needs. Therefore, the mission of this unit is to define SAP Industry Cloud solutions, support the build and enable go-to-market activities for the IM&C industry.?
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you?re searching for a company that?s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment ? apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:?Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com?or?Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:?Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:?Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.