Requisition ID: 248847
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That?s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it?s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people?s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Architecture and Processes Team - as part of the Client Technology Workplace Team (CTW) - supports the Intelligent Enterprise Services (IES) Board Area to run efficiently and compliant. The CTW Architecture and Processes Team is responsible for:
* Building the Architecture for the Workplace of the Future for SAP Employees
* Ensuring compliance and transparency regarding Data Protection and Privacy, Audit requirements, Security Concepts and Risk Register
* Managing the IT Works Council Co-Determination and alignment with related teams like Global Labor Relations
* Providing a PMO including operational processes supported by the right tools and methods
The Architecture and Processes Team is distributed globally across SAP locations worldwide and deals with challenging, wide-ranging compliance, data protection and risk management topics within the IES Client Services Team. We work collaboratively across all departments of the organization in the following areas:
* SOX, SOC, C5, FSTEC and ISO 27001 / ISO 22301 audit compliance management (audit preparation, IISMS documentation, process control testing and follow-up on findings
* Data protection regulations compliance (GPDR, CCSL)
* Risk Management
In this role the Senior Technology Consultant (f/m/d) will be reporting to the Head of Architecture and Processes within the SAP Client Services CTW organization.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
With your strong compliance knowledge and experience on how to govern and steer an organization that is focused on business impact, process improvements and technical enablement, you build strong relationships and establish credibility with key SAP stakeholders across different lines of business and hierarchies. The business benefit of everything you do is on top of your mind.
This will include:
* Security Concept Co-ordination Role
? ? ? ? ? ?o?Able to understand technical security concept process, facilitate communication with stakeholders
? ? ? ? ? ?o?Able to act as mediator in event of conflict
? ? ? ? ? ?o?Objective oriented & process driven
? ? ? ? ? ?o?Keen on improving and simplifying processes
* Hacking Simulation Co-ordination Role
? ? ? ? ? o?Comprehensive knowledge of different security technologies (Endpoint / Network / Cloud Security (on-prem, cloud, hybrid infrastructure))
? ? ? ? ? ? ??o?Good understanding of security penetration testing processes. Provide guidance to technology owners and facilitate hacking simulation with pen-testers.
? ? ? ? ? ? ??o?Facilitate senior management update for hacking simulation status including managing update via Power BI report?
? ? ? ? ? ? ??o?Experience with Risk Management process, follow-up on risks and maintain updates of risk posture
? ? ? ? ? ? ??o?Hands-on experience in managing large scale project using Jira, include report dashboard generation
* Audit Co-ordination Role
? ? ? ? ? ? ?o?Establish and maintain effective internal procedures to manage obligations for industrial security in support of Internal/External Security Program?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?o?Enable SAP?s businesses to ensure compliance with related global SAP policies & certification e.g. ISO / SOC / C5?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?o?Establish working relationships with customers? senior security representatives and security organization?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?o?Support the services owner as trusted advisor and subject matter expert in customer engagements that involve audit activities.?
? ? ? ? ? ? ?o?Build and maintain a strong network of authorities/security organizations and security professionals for the benefit of SAP as a trusted partner within Client Services
* Risk register Co-ordination Role
? ? ? ? ? ? o?Comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management
? ? ? ? ? ? o?Continuous risk monitoring
? ? ? ? ? ? o?Close collaboration with the IES Risk Coordinator
? ? ? ? ? ? o?Support service owners as well as risk owners in planning and executing risk assessments
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
* Experience with NIST & CMMI framework and Office 365 technologies (MS PowerBI, Sharepoint Online, Project Online etc.)
* Good project management and presentation skills
* Experience in leading technical projects and in?developing & fine-tuning business critical processes
* Good understanding of conception and operational implementation of ISO, SOC and similar frameworks
* Profound knowledge in IT (Methods, Tools and Processes) and leading-edge technologies
* Well-structured and analytical knowledge in preparing and transferring strategic business content into value generating messaging
* Fluency in English, both oral and written
* Technical Writing experience
5+ years of professional working experience specialized in IT security project & domains, infrastructure operation, internal & external ISO / SOC control systems and at companies underlying strong external regulations.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you?re searching for a company that?s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment ? apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:?Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com?or?Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:?Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:?Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - Switzerland