Requisition ID: 121323
Work Area: Human Resources
Location: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP's vision is to help the world run better and improve people's lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You'll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you'll be able to get more out of your career. It's no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it's your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The "Accelerate Winning in HR" (AWiHR) program officially launched in February of 2015, and has been developed in close partnership with the HR LoB organization and the HCM sales organization. AWiHR is a global program focused on three things :
* Accelerating the close of HCM deals by sharing the SAP Runs SAP HCM transformation story and providing HR thought leadership across the global HCM community internally and externally.
* Supporting Field Sales success by expanding their HR domain knowledge.
* Deepening HCM customer relationships by connecting peer to peer with HCM prospects and customers.
We achieve these things by utilizing a community of SAP HR practitioners who engage with customers and share our SAP Runs SAP HR story.
The AWiHR Intern role is critical to the Accelerate Winning in HR program success. In close collaboration with the HR Expert Network Lead, he or she will operate the AWiHR program intake and engagement process within the Europe region with the objective of providing a seamless and aligned process for the following key customers: Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Partners and HR Experts.
This operational role will be responsible to support program operations, enabling the effective partnership between SAP HR Experts and the AWiHR customers. This role will also be responsible to calculate regional program metrics and measures aligned to our global KPI's.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Manage and efficiently run the established AWiHR Sales and Marketing Engagement Process, this is our standard process to intake customer engagement requests from the Sales, Marketing and Customer Office teams. This involves call scheduling.
* Coordinate, Schedule and Facilitate AWiHR Customer Alignment calls to ensure AWiHR Customer and assigned HR Expert are clear an engagement specifics, expectations and next steps.
* Work directly with employees across sales, marketing and HR at all levels up to and including top senior executives and the HR Leadership Team to navigate the customer engagement request process. Able to professionally manage these interactions at all levels.
* Gather data and monitor data collection for AWiHR resource in Europe. Work with global engagement manager on rolling data into the overarching KPI reporting.
* Own and analyze AWiHR customer satisfaction feedback from Europe for use in improving program performance. Gather data, consolidate and deliver metrics around key areas of both success and improvement.
* Handle ongoing requests for information that are received from AWiHR customers in a timely and professional manner, partnering with the AWiHR customer until their request is solved.
* Update the Accelerate Winning in HR Jam site as needed.
* Support the creation of quality communications, reporting summaries, and presentations for HR, management and employees as needed.
* Support HR Expert Network leads in crafting and curating content as needed, as well as other ad hoc needs.
* Coordinate and manage all sales and marketing engagement requests in the Europe regions. Field all questions and inquiries.
* Run the AWiHR Intake and Alignment process for all active opportunities, net new and renewal in the Europe regions
* Triage requested for HR Leadership Team support to HR Leadership Team Success Liaison
* Responsible for regional data collection for Europe, working with global engagement manager.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m) at university or university of applied sciences with preferred field(s) of study: Business Management, Sales
* PowerPoint (expert), Excel (expert), outlook (Expert)
* English (fluent), other languages are a plus
* Hands on self-starter, must act independently without waiting for instruction. Should not require daily oversight of work.
* Immensely flexible and can work with ambiguity - if you need things spelled out in a perfect detailed package, this is not going to be a good fit.
* Demonstrates strong quantitative and analytical background is a must.
* Can operate well on a virtual and global team across multiple time zones.
* Takes direct accountability and end to end ownership for work and results.
* Has a customer comes first attitude.
* Detail oriented and ability to juggle multiple projects / programs successfully.
* Proactive and co-operative nature with a positive approach to overcoming and solving problems
* Ability to work in highly complex structures and environments with multiple stakeholders.
* Passion for executing flawlessly.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please remember to describe your skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.SAP.COM/CAREERS
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at EMEA: +49 6227 7 48599 and email@example.com, Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: email@example.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection