Requisition ID: 173438
Work Area: Sales
Location: All SAP locations in Germany like Walldorf, Hamburg, Ratingen near Duesseldorf, Hallbergmoos near Munich, etc. are possible.
Expected Travel: Up to 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As you know, SAP?s vision is to help the world run better and improve people?s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you?re able to build your career. It?s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Hybris Suite for Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) is designed to offer businesses an integrated approach to deliver real-time experiences to customers across all digital channels. Customers will be able to exchange information, such as customer data, between a range of systems to produce a 360-degree view of the customer.
Along with SAP Hybris and SAP HANA in-memory computing, the following SAP products are included in Customer Engagement and Commerce: SAP Hybris for Commerce, SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer, SAP Hybris for Marketing, SAP Hybris Billing and Revenue Innovation Management, Abakus Marketing Optimization and Gigya Customer Identity Management. The Customer Success & Renewals team focuses on the strategic CEC accounts of SAP Hybris.
The SAP Hybris Senior Customer Engagement Executive/Expert (CEE) has overall responsibility for the daily management of assigned SAP Hybris Cloud customer accounts. This includes account management strategies for full system adoption and utilization and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within these customers. Everything the CEE does on a day?to?day basis with their customers, supports the goals of optimal system adoption, revenue retention and expansion.
The CEE?s mission is to increase customer retention, renewals and upsells/Cross-sells by building strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and ensuring customer adoption full functionality to maximise the value of their partnership with SAP.
The CEE is the primary point of contact for the customer. They are expected to have a strong view of what ?operating in the cloud? means and to be able to articulate that viewpoint to the customer. They are to join the customer on their Omni-channel strategy, business and digital transformational journey, advising them on potential bumps in the road, encouraging Cloud behavior and steering the customer away from the pitfalls of On Premise thinking. CEEs are field?based and are assigned to approximately 5-20 customer accounts.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Drive Value Realization
* Understand customer needs, and how to leverage SAP Hybris solutions to address them.
* Proactively engage customers to ensure they adopt full functionality to get maximum value from their SAP Hybris investment.
* Consistently monitor account health, identify early warning signs for risk, and proactively address problems.
Effective Commercial Management
* Manage, track, and update account activities in terms of subscriptions, financial practices, contract terms, and product usage.
* Retain current revenue footprint and look for expansion opportunities.
* Work closely with administration and renewals to ensure renewal forecasts are executed on?time.
Build Account Relationships
* Develop trusting and deep relationship with multiple SAP-internal and customer stakeholders.
* Understand various levels of customer organization (C?Level, System Admin/User, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.).
* Advocate for and become voice of customer within SAP; understand competitive threats and utilize proper escalation channels to help customers during times of need.
* Drive customer references and business transformational stories across accounts.
* Establish success metrics, annual goals and key objectives agreed with the customer.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans.
* Experience in Sales, CRM, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce.
* Experience in managing complex customer engagements.
* A self?starter, with energy, drive and the ability to manage multiple priorities. Experience acting as a trusted and strategic advisor to customer?s Strong knowledge of SaaS models and Cloud mindset.
* Capability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of challenging customer situations and a demanding workload; must be able to maintain a positive, solutions oriented and professional manner throughout.
* Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to credibly present recommendations to senior management in the organization; proven capability to adapt communication style to fit geographically diverse styles.
* Capability to acquire a thorough knowledge of SAP products and eco-systems, and be able to communicate and demonstrate their value.
* Excellent product know-how on SAP Hybris product suite with a focus on the cloud solutions.
* Deep sense of accountability and ownership.
* Fluent in German and English.
* Executive presence (internal and external).
* Capability to drive cross-functional teams and programs.
* Rapport building & conflict management skills.
* Aptitude for creative/innovative thinking and analysis
* Sales and solutions focus
* Proactive and responsive
* Forward thinking and solution oriented
5+ years of experience working with external clients (consulting, account management, or project experience) either within an SAP cloud solution and/or industry based. Alternatively, you have gained an equivalent amount of experience in a customer facing role.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.