Requisition ID: 199396
Work Area: Sales
Location: Walldorf or Munich
Expected Travel: Up to 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That?s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it?s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people?s lives.
About SAP Customer Experience
SAP Customer Experience helps build trusted relationships between brands and their customers to unlock a new world of digital innovation, customer value, and sustainable growth. SAP Customer Experience brings together the portfolios and teams from the Hybris, CallidusCloud, Gigya and Coresystems acquisitions to form SAP C4/HANA, our integrated technology suite. We have a bold mission ahead and have complete support across SAP to revolutionize the front office and bring it together with our back-office through S/4HANA. Across SAP Customer Experience, being bold and winning is paramount to our culture and our people thrive in high performing teams. We seek talent who want to innovate, be disruptive, and who support mutually agreed upon goals and ambitions. As a fast-paced growth business, there are no limits to how our teams will shape the future of SAP and our industry.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP C/4HANA Suite for Customer Engagement and Commerce is designed to offer businesses an integrated approach to deliver real-time experiences to customers across all digital channels. Customers will be able to exchange information, such as customer data, between a range of systems to produce a 360-degree view of the customer.
Along with SAP C/4HANA and SAP HANA in-memory computing, the following SAP product suites are included in the SAP Customer Experience LoB: SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud as also SAP Customer Data Cloud. The SAP CX Customer Success & Renewals team focuses on the strategic accounts of SAP Customer Experience.
The Low Touch Segment of SAP CX Customer Success and Renewals team (a.k.a. Protect Customers) will be refined and a new team will be setup to scale with volume customers. Digital tools? support over exhausting and time-consuming efforts is key. Creativity of the CEEs form a smarter way of tech-driven customer treatment.
For selected handful customers with reasonable midterm up-/ cross-sell potential this includes account management strategies for full system adoption and utilization and expansion plans to ensure profitable growth within these customers. Everything the CEE does on a day?to?day basis with their customers, supports the goals of optimal system adoption, revenue retention and expansion.
The CEE?s mission is to increase customer retention, renewals and upsells/Cross-sells by building strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and ensuring customer adoption full functionality to maximize the value of their partnership with SAP.
The CEE is the primary point of contact for the customer. They are expected to have a strong view of what ?operating in the cloud? means and to be able to articulate that viewpoint to the customer. They are to join the customer on their Omni-channel strategy, business and digital transformational journey, advising them on potential bumps in the road, encouraging Cloud behavior and steering the customer away from the pitfalls of On Premise thinking. Inside CEEs take care for 30 - 50 customers, depending on the size and treatment requirements of the customer. Developing and applying repeatable marketing techniques (such as success campaigns, success plays for adoption) is key to your success.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Drive Value Realization
* Understand customer needs, and how to leverage SAP Customer Experience solutions to address them.
* Proactively engage customers to ensure they adopt full functionality to get maximum value from their SAP Customer Experience investment.
* Consistently monitor account health, identify early warning signs for risk, and proactively address problems
Effective Commercial Management
* Manage, track, and update account activities in terms of subscriptions, financial practices, contract terms, and product usage
* Retain current revenue footprint and look for expansion opportunities
* Work closely with administration and renewals to ensure renewal forecasts are executed on?time.
Build Account Relationships
* Develop trusting and deep relationship with multiple SAP-internal and customer stakeholders.
* Understand various levels of customer organization (C?Level, System Admin/User, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.)
* Advocate for and become voice of customer within SAP; understand competitive threats and utilize proper escalation channels to help customers during times of need.
* Drive customer references and business transformational stories across accounts.
* Establish success metrics, annual goals and key objectives agreed with the customer
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans
* Experience in Sales & Service, CRM, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce.
* Fluent in German and English.
* Experience in managing complex customer engagements
* A self?starter, with energy, drive and the ability to manage multiple priorities. Experience acting as a trusted and strategic advisor to customers Strong knowledge of SaaS models and Cloud mindset.
* Capability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of challenging customer situations and a demanding workload; must be able to maintain a positive, solutions oriented and professional manner throughout.
* Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to credibly present recommendations to senior management in the organization; proven capability to adapt communication style to fit geographically diverse styles.
* Ability to identify and understand the needs of the customers, hence leading up to an opportunity
* Capability to acquire a thorough knowledge of SAP products and eco-systems, and be able to communicate and demonstrate their value
* Excellent product know-how on SAP Customer Experience C/4HANA product suite with a focus on the cloud solutions
* Aptitude for creative/innovative thinking and analysis
* Creativity to automate value adding content / information procedures
* Get it done attitude to refine customer segment
* Solutions focus
3+ years of experience working with external clients (marketing, customer success, consulting, account management, or project experience) either within an SAP cloud solution and/or industry based. SAP CEE or CSM experience is a must. Alternatively, you have gained an equivalent amount of experience in a customer facing role.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you?re searching for a company that?s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment ? apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.