Requisition ID: 145620
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Location: Walldorf/St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP's vision is to help the world run better and improve people's lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You'll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you'll be able to get more out of your career. It's no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it's your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Customers expect fast ROI with low cost and low risk, so one of SAP's success factors for the future is the ability to offer solutions that are simple and fast to implement. SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP's next-generation ERP business suite were designed with this in mind from the start, as a smooth implementation experience is key for success for an ERP product in the Cloud. This new end-to-end implementation experience includes a guided configuration approach to customization. Guided configuration enters configuration settings or content into the Customizing tables of an SAP S/4HANA Cloud system. This enables the running of business processes out of the box. Additionally, it provides the necessary tools to configure the system to the needs of the customer.
The SAP S/4HANA Central Content Services organization is part of SAP S/4HANA Cloud Development. It enables development teams to deliver new features and business configuration content in high quality, based on defined guidelines and governance with each quarterly SAP S/4HANA Cloud release. Within Central Content services, the new Model Customer sONE Team will focus on Cloud Customer like Testing, Driving improvement on product and configuration content, Safeguarding cloud quality from E2E Business view. The goal is to establish a first S/4 HANA internal Cloud Customer Environment ensuring the quality from ongoing S/4 HANA Cloud Development to Delivery.
For this newly established team we are looking for a Project Consultant/Project Lead in Walldorf.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be part of a highly motivated global team in a "driver seat" and responsible for high Quality of Product & Best Practice Content from Business Scenario perspective in S/4 HANA Cloud.
As such your tasks, will be:
* As Project Lead you must ensure the new cloud customer like environment in the S/4 HANA Cloud for the Customer sONE.
* Manage and control the project Customer sONE to be successful in the S/4 HANA Cloud Development.
* Monitor the Project situation and prepare the status report for different levels of management.
* As Project Lead you must ensure the entirely transparency.
* Address status and issues across all management levels including LOB heads as well as to delivery management and individual contributors to reach defined KPIs and get issues resolved
* Drive kickoff meetings, monitor execution progress, follow up on test results, address and resolve blockers and work towards a high-quality delivery to meet defined KPIs per deadlines and S/4 HANA Cloud Masterplan
* Help to define the Customer sONE Strategy and Roadmap.
* Manage content, product, architecture and framework related escalations which blocks the execution of Customer sONE across the S/4HANA organization. Act in that role as Escalation Manager.
* Work closely with the Lead of that new team and take over the Deputy role after a certain time.
* Define Best Practice Business Scenarios from business view with customer expectations in mind.
* Drive the Create Test Data Creation and support to get a close collaboration with the sCOMP STE (India)
* Drive improvements, error corrections and simplification to get a better, stable cloud S/4 HANA product.
* Work in a team and ensure that Customer sONE will be a success which lead to great value add for the S/4 HANA Cloud Development.
* Execute E2E business tests simulating customer implementation projects in the internal customer like landscape considering the customer lifecycle and procedures for.
* Support your project team to get fixed the issues in time. Involve the needed parties across the units.
* Drive root cause analysis for complex topics and trigger root cause elimination.
* Interact closely across LoBs, Product Management, Cloud Delivery, Central S/4 Shipment Program, Customer Safeguarding team, Customer Implementation teams and Quality Management.
* Help to define the Roll-in Process to Portfolio Team for new scope, business, architecture requirements.
* Support the roll-out activities of development guidelines, documents, important information for developers.
* Work in project setup which will have high management attention.
* Ensure to keep the Customer sONE alive. Permanent refresh and new setup won't be possible.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* University degree (Bachelor, Diploma, Master) in Computer Science, Business Informatics, business administration or related fields with above average results
* Fluency in English and German language - verbal and written
* Experience working in an international, multi-cultural setup
* Project Management skills
* Strong willingness and ability to learn
* Team player with can-do-attitude and ability to drive topics in agile development environment
* Self-driven and self-organized, structured working style
* Reliable and showing openness
* First experience in S/4 HANA is a plus but not mandatory
* Experience in Agile Development is a plus but not mandatory
We are looking for candidates with 2-3 years of relevant professional experience ideally in Product Management, Quality Management, as Consultant in SAP implementation projects preferably around Logistics, Financials or SAP Basis, or in a SaaS Cloud DevOps role in a software company.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical, sensory and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us at Careers.Germany@sap.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.