WHAT WE OFFER
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
All SAP locations globally are possible, with a preference for German or US locations.?
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
Largely anchored on the Industry and Value Advisory Practice, SAP is the enterprise software industry benchmark for value-based selling and maintains this leadership through strength of industry knowledge, a proven customer methodology, unique collaborative benchmarking tools and extraordinary talent. SAP is seeking to expand its Global Value Advisory Practice with a Value Advisor (f/m/d) in the area of Industry Cloud.?
SAP?s Industry Cloud helps customers in all industries to deploy specialized solutions enabling them to optimize, extend, and transform their core business processes. Customers can easily discover and consume these solutions to digitize and automate operations across every part of their business. These modular, industry specific solutions are developed by SAP and our partners to deliver business innovation, not just technologies. Built on SAP Business Technology Platform, they are interoperable and extend SAP?s intelligent suite and Business Network. ?Our open APIs, business services, data and process models help customers to rapidly adopt these innovations and simplify their IT landscape.
This role is a Value Advisor with the focus on building SAP Industry Cloud solution value assets, industry specific benchmarks, customer facing value assets, customer business cases and digital transformation POVs.
Responsibilities include following:
* Conduct industry specific research, benchmarks, market and competitive intelligence for Industry Cloud solution areas leveraging internal, consulting firm databases, secondary search methodologies. Capture latest value management ideas, research, feedback, and best practices in driving value content creation.?
* Build easy to consume value calculators for upcoming Industry Cloud solutions. Define value framework for the IC solutions including value drivers, KPIs and metrics.
* Develop Industry Cloud value assets Industry Cloud Solution Readiness cycles e.g solution value proposition, value driver frameworks, business cases, in line with planned IC launch dates to support customer door opener conversations and pipeline -. in collaboration with Industry Business Units and Product teams
* Develop customer specific business cases to assist Industry Cloud co-innovation and incubation cycles which will culminate in customer proof points and customer references.?
* Integrate Industry Cloud value framework and solutions into our leading value management platform by providing input and requirements to development teams.
* Manage Value Lifecycle Manager process and solution capability to value driver mapping to ensure Industry Cloud solution portfolio is accurately represented in value management platforms.?
* Create and contribute to Industry Cloud Thought Leadership assets. Develop content to amplify Industry Cloud messaging for field enablement and customer facing forums in collaboration with enablement teams.
* Contribute to Industry Cloud co-innovation story and customer reference development in collaboration with field IVA, industry account executives and value stories team.?
* Support field and LOB Value advisors (community of 70+ regional LOB Value Advisors)
* 3+ years of professional experience in Sales / Consulting / Industry experience including?strategy/management consulting experience with leading international firm. Alternatively Value Advisory experience with a clear understanding of value driver logic.
* Bachelor or master?s degree in business administration, engineering, business informatics or similar areas. Strong creativity and originality of thought in content creation and curation
* Strong team player in a diverse global team working across multiple time-zones
* Advanced knowledge of value selling methodology & processes, opportunities, value chain and ecosystem analyses experience
* Strong experience with business case creation, analysis and research
* Exemplary research and authoring skills with a strong emphasis on synthesis and simply representing complex scenarios into easy to consume Point of Views and other Assets
* Proven consultative project approach: identify the need for certain project or asset, then shape, and run the project leveraging key stakeholders
* Customer facing experience including managing business and IT alignment, executive interview techniques, design, and facilitation of executive workshops along with diverse perspectives and expectations
* Understanding of technology landscape and process/technology, SAP technologies is preferred but not mandatory.
* Experience in diverse technology landscape and process/technology integration topics
* Experience with managing business and IT alignment
* Executive presence
* SAP Industry and/or product line business development.?
* Experience building and retaining strong customer relationships
* Experience leading engagements and project
* Fluency in English, any other language an asset. ?Fluency in the language of local markets desirable
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Industry and Value Advisory team (IVA) organization is chartered with articulating the value of adopting SAP technology solutions and differentiating SAP as the innovation partner of choice.?
WE ARE SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP?s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone ? regardless of background ? feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas:?Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com?or?Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:?Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:?Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
?Requisition ID:306230?| Work Area: Sales?| Expected Travel: 0 - 10%?| Career Status: Professional?| Employment Type: Regular Full Time