Requisition ID: 284964
Work Area: Education and Training
Location:?All SAP locations in Germany like Walldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Ratingen, Eschborn, Hallbergmoos, etc. are possible. Plus any other SAP locations in Europe or?North America can be considered.?
Expected Travel: Up to 20%?
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time (limited 18 month)
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That?s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it?s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people?s lives.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE ?
The Senior Specialist/Expert (f/m/d) for SAP Sales Learning - Virtual Live Training is responsible for the central Learning2Go Program Office for all virtual live trainings, including continuous execution and improvement of the ongoing course operations with planning and tracking of courses, ensuring a seamless integration with our Learning Management Solution, as well as targeted post-course data management and the implementation and ongoing monitoring of a consistent behaviour- and business-impact measurement strategy for virtual learning.?
This role is also responsible for the end-to-end portfolio management of all 30+ Professional (Soft) skills courses offered across SAP. This includes identification of training requirements, gaps and updates required, planning of new or updated courses, and coordination of training development with various company-internal and -external stakeholders.
Furthermore, the role is involved or leads defined projects and initiatives for learning improvements with learning design and creation of trainings for dedicated audiences, for instance sales representatives.
Responsibilities include also the following:
* Coordinate the Learning2Go program office in terms of delivery operations for virtual live courses.
* Own, drive and coordinate professional (soft) skills training portfolio.
* Assume responsibility from strategy, through planning, design and development, to execution and continuous improvements.
* Engage with various company-internal and -external stakeholders.
* Definition and implementation of consistent measurement for behaviour- and business-impact.
* Thought leadership in the area of virtual and digital training further development to drive innovation, learner engagement and immediate impact.
* Project/Program Management for learning/training definition, creation and implementation.
* Planning, Design and Development of virtual and digital trainings in close collaboration with subject matter experts and training vendors, with special focus on sales trainings.
YOUR PROFILE ?
* University degree in Commerce, Business, Education or Psychology or comparable experience.
* 6+ years of professional working experience with solid background in people development, education, learning, enablement and/or training.
* Proven project management experience in coordinating/planning and executing complex activities and projects.
* Experience in initiating, designing and delivering business process improvements.
* Highly organized, structured and quality oriented.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Excellent skills to build network, coordinate stakeholders and influence without authority.
* Fluent English language skills are mandatory.?
* Experience with a multi-cultural, virtual environment and team setup.
* Excellent skills in MS Office.
* Sales experience would be a plus.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The mission of global SAP Sales Learning is to help accelerate the success of customer- and partner-facing employees within SAP. This is executed by top quality training and enablement programs, closely aligned to SAP strategy and business priorities, with the goal to impact revenue, profitability and employee engagement.
The Learning2Go organization within SAP Sales Learning owns and drives training, enablement and competency development programs based on virtual and digital approaches, such as virtual live classroom trainings and targeted micro-learning.?
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you?re searching for a company that?s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment ? apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:?Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com?or?Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:?Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:?Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.