WHAT WE OFFER?
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
All SAP Locations in Germany like Walldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Ratingen near Dusseldorf, Eschborn near Frankfurt, Hallbergmoos near Munich, etc. are possible. In addition, other SAP locations in MEE like Switzerland are also possible. ?
YOUR FUTURE ROLE ?
The Solution Advisory Expert (f/m/d) for Business Planning (Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Extended Planning) bears primary responsibility for supporting business development, demand generation, field enablement and strategic deal support.?
In this role, you are responsible for field support and business development activities within the respective area of specialization including creating, orchestrating and executing programs and supporting deals and sales cycles with the target to drive pipeline built and conversion within that specialization.?
Responsibilities include also the following:
* Engage directly with account executives the extended sales team within SAP strategic customer program, key and large enterprise as well as middle market accounts to drive sales of SAP?s EPM Cloud solutions?
* Engage with key ecosystem partners to educate their consultants on SAP EPM capabilities and engage them into marketing campaigns and sales cycles
* Drive in-region market awareness of SAP EPM capabilities to support all lines of businesses including activities such as presentations at events, engagement with partners, thought leadership activities (e.g. blogs, white papers etc.)
* Develop as an Extended Enterprise Planning Ambassador assisting with go to market strategy, internal awareness and branding and development approach?
* Become part of a global network, building and sharing knowledge on successful demand generation, customer success stories and potential product and market evolutions
* Work in conjunction with regional / Market Unit sales organizations, as well as partners, solution management, value engineering, consulting, services and support to support customer success cases
* Present SAP EPM and Extended Planning solution capabilities, value proposition, key differentiators at senior executive levels and large audiences
* Internal enablement to support the sales teams understanding of how SAP EPM and Extended Planning solutions become the critical foundation for the SAP ecosystem while supporting an open enterprise
YOUR PROFILE ?
* University degree (Bachelor as entry level) or comparable experience.?
* 10+ years of professional working experience in presales, solution management and/or consulting?
* Demonstrated solid expertise in SAP EPM solutions ?
* Capable of leveraging an extensive network on behalf of SAP resulting in pipeline and revenue growth
* Understanding of different deployment methodologies including on-premise and specific focus on cloud
* Strong knowledge around Finance departments and CFOs, including core processes (Order-to-Pay, Record-to-Report etc.), regulations (Local GAAPs, IFRS15, IFRS16, IFRS9) and Finance Transformation (Business partnering and Shared Services)
* Deep understanding of economic figures and company KPIs and ability to deal with financial figure and strategy discussions
* Deep business knowledge of target audiences (CFOs and Finance Departments)
* Strong communication and presentation skills?
* Fluent German and English language skills are mandatory
ABOUT THE TEAM?
The Global CoE team within SAP Platform and Technologies is an international team of seasoned solution practitioners and business advisors for Analytics Cloud and EPM.?
WE ARE SAP?
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP?s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone ? regardless of background ? feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas:?Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com?or?Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:?Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:?Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:297654?| Work Area: Sales?| Expected Travel: Up to 60%?| Career Status: Professional?| Employment Type: Regular Full Time??| Locations:?All SAP Locations in Germany like Walldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Ratingen near Dusseldorf, Eschborn near Frankfurt, Hallbergmoos near Munich, etc. are possible. In addition, other SAP locations in MEE like Switzerland are also possible.