Requisition ID: 254064
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That?s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it?s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people?s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an enabler of the Intelligent Enterprise in the Experience Economy,?SAP?helps?its?customers?to?run at their best.?Our services, support, and tools guide, simplify, and accelerate?our customers?journey towards?becoming intelligent enterprises with SAP?s digital platform, intelligent suite, and intelligent technologies. Together with our customers and partners, we drive differentiating innovation and create exceptional business outcomes.?
As?part of?Board area Customer Success,?the?Intelligent Delivery Group?unit?is?implementing?end-to-end solutions?with?our customers by translating their?aspirations?into business solutions. We strengthen the relationship?with?our customers and?strive for long-term engagements.
Innovations with S/4HANA Cloud are delivered quarterly allowing our customers to consume them rapidly. With a rolling 4-quarter roadmap publicly available, we provide the transparency to our customers and ecosystem to ensure planning consistency. We constantly co-innovate with customers and partners on new innovations and are vetting our plans to ensure the value creation is in the driver seat. This is especially important as in the cloud one of the key KPI?s is TTV ? total time to value.
We are looking for a Business Processes Senior Consultant to support customers in the region MEE (Middles and East Region, mainly Germany). Depending on the background of the Consultant we can offer a position in the area Finance, Logistics, Professional Services or Technology.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
A Business Processes (Senior) Consultant for the S/4HANA Cloud is?responsible for:
* Deliver successfully agile services for S/4HANA Cloud customers according to our implementation methodology SAP Activate
* Support the industrialization of our implementation services SAP Quickstart, SAP Value Assurance and SAP Adoption
* Change management skills to manage and actively drive expectations during the customer lifecycle
* Understand and practice value-based ?fit to standard? delivery approach
* Ensure close cooperation with all product and solution related teams in SAP ? Sales & Pre-sales, Solution management, Development, Support and Operations
* Ensure customer success, satisfaction, and reference ability for S/4HANA Cloud customers
* Articulate the S/4HANA Cloud business capabilities and value, differentiate S/4HANA Cloud and Cooperation and Coordination
* Willingness to share knowledge and educate other SAP team members in order to strengthen the skill base of the whole team
EDUCATION AND COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
* Business fluency of German and English language are a must
* Successful completion of a Bachelor?s or Master?s degree
* Holistic overview of the SAP product and service portfolio (S/4HANA, SAP ECC, Business Suite, or R/3)
* Knowledge in at least one of the following areas: SAP Finance, SAP Logistics (Sales, Supply Chain or Production), SAP Technology (Integration, Data Migration, Security or Reporting), SAP Professional Services industry solution
* Delivery experience in agile methodology (e.g. SAP Activate)
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic that delivers high quality deliverables
* 4+ years of professional experience; demonstrated knowledge / expertise of at least one industry / solution segment
* 4+ years of ERP and related experience with minimum 4 years of SAP product delivery experience
* 4+ years customer facing experience of which a minimum of 4 years was in a consulting capacity
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you?re searching for a company that?s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment ? apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:?Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com?or?Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:?Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:?Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - Germany