Standort / Region: Berlin
Releases new energy - your commitment:
- You analyze the existing SAP system landscape and identify optimization potentials for the implementation of S/4HANA.
- You develop a sustainable SAP S/4HANA architecture strategy that meets the requirements of our company.
- You lead SAP implementation projects and coordinate the integration of the core modules CO/PS on S/4HANA.
- You proactively advise the management on new requirements and business process optimizations.
- You communicate planned measures and act as the central point of contact for SAP key users in the departments.
- You coordinate and control the services provided by internal and external service providers and their further development.
- You lead SAP SCM or related projects and take responsibility of the budget and cost monitoring in your area of responsibility.
Combines passion with know-how - your profile:
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or have a similar education with relevant professional experience.
- You have several years of experience in SAP Consulting with solid knowledge of the SCM modules CO, PS and S/4HANA and BW.
- You are ready to take on responsibility and enjoy working in a team.
- Your strengths include flexibility, perseverance, and customer orientation.
- You are familiar with agile project management methodologies and have experience in monitoring and managing interfaces, e.g. to 3rd party systems.
- An ITIL Foundation certification as well as reading and understanding ABAP is advantageous.
- Excellent German and English skills complete your profile.
And this is how we back you up:
- Arrival made easy: With the help of a welcome training and an orientation plan, we introduce you to your new tasks in a structured manner. A personal mentor will be at your side with help and advice.
- Moving forward together: In a collegial atmosphere we live open communication, support each other and share our knowledge. In addition, we promote your professional and personal development with further training opportunities.
- Your commitment pays off: We reward your commitment with fair remuneration based on international standards, consisting of a fixed and a flexible component - based on the achievement of objectives. On top of this, you can count on capital-forming benefits, a company pension scheme and accident insurance.
- Work-Life-Balance: The compatibility of family and career is a major concern for us. So that there is enough time for the family away from work, you have 30 days of vacation per year at your disposal.
- Good for body and soul: A wide range of health offers from our Q.CARE program, e.g. flu vaccinations or preventive medical checkups, ensure that you stay fit - because the well-being of our employees is close to our heart.
- Mobile on all routes: We offer you flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working. Well-equipped, barrier-free offices and meeting rooms complete the overall picture.
We don't just dream of a better future.
We make it a reality together.
A company with the sun in its heart
As a full-service provider of clean energy solutions, we supply residential and commercial end customers with solar modules and systems as well as power storage. We provide integrated services such as power contracts to provide access to 100% clean electricity. Our global center for technology, innovation and quality is located at our site in Thalheim. From our new office at Südkreuz in Berlin, we manage our sales and distribution as well as the advancement of our services.