Junior Functional Consultant SAP CS (m/f/d)
We, EOS – world market leader for industrial 3D printing, are looking for you to support our IT team in Krailling (remote or hybrid working possible).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Flexible working time models, possibility for mobile working, 30 days vacation
- Travel allowance for public transport, job bike, parking spaces, charging facilities for e-cars
- Yoga, back strengthening classes, resilience training, and more
- Childcare allowance
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses
- Practical onboarding and targeted further education opportunities
- Modern working environment
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Supporting our Sales and Service teams worldwide in implementing or enhancing their technical solutions.
- Accompanying national or international system introductions or release changes for EOS as a responsible project manager in smaller projects, in sub-project management or as a team member working in an agile method.
- Business Process mapping, requirements gathering and documentation, requirements management (prioritisation, classification, etc), functional specification writing, interface specification writing, Agile Story writing, Business Case writing, System Integrated Testing, UAT coordination, Business stakeholder management.
- Contact person for employees with questions about sales and service systems and support of the systems and architecture, especially incident and change management in 2nd-level support.
- Parameterising the system or coordinating application development as well as conducting system tests, creating and updating technical application documentation.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) system integration or comparable training, and ideally further training as a technical specialist and business administrator
- First professional experience in the same or a comparable field of activity
- Experience in the service module of an ERP system, preferably SAP CS would be an advantage
- Experience with the connection of cloud sales or service portals, e-commerce solutions advantageous
- IT Business Analysis experience (three to five years)
- English business proficient: spoken and written
You do not meet all requirements? Do not worry. At EOS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive and authentic workplace. So if you are excited about this job, but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we are happy if you apply anyways.
ARE YOU IN?
We are looking forward to your application via our online system!
Please understand that we cannot accept applications by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Julia Hof
WHO WE ARE:
1,350 sharp minds, about 60 nationalities, one goal: accelerating the world’s transition to responsible manufacturing. We do this with our technology, industrial 3D printing, that has been successful in the market for over 30 years. We believe that by doing what we do, we can help create a better world for all.
A diverse, equitable and inclusive team is needed to bring progress and positive change. At EOS, we want people of all genders, backgrounds and with different abilities to feel like they belong and to bring their whole self. We work globally networked, we prefer to think outside the box – and we’re looking for people who want to build the future with us. That’s EOS. Be part of our mission!