Senior IT SAP Platform Engineer (m/f/d)
We, EOS – world market leader for industrial 3D printing, are looking for you to support our IT team in Krailling (remote or hybrid working possible).
THAT MAKES IT SPECIAL:
As an IT application engineer, you work with our state-of-the-art SAP landscapes and provide real added value for all product teams, management and internal customers.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Flexible working time models, possibility for mobile working, 30 days vacation
- Travel allowance for public transport, job bike, parking spaces, charging facilities for e-cars
- Yoga, back strengthening classes, resilience training, and more
- Childcare allowance
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Reimbursement of relocation expenses
- Practical onboarding and targeted further education opportunities
- Modern working environment
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- You will be part of the product team on the tech side to build prototypes, PoCs and recommend solutions to improve our SAP Platform.
- You will design, estimate, develop and implement projects based on SAP S/4HANA technologies.
- You will review functional specifications to ensure completeness in preparation for development.
- Your expertise is in demand: You configure and develop interfaces in the SAP environment.
- Planning and implementation of release changes, migrations and updates in the application environment is part of your task.
- You will provide technical SAP advisory and consulting to projects and products for custom development and performance optimization.
- You can be relied on: you prepare decision-making documents, present results and participate in projects in the integrative environment.
- From A to Z: You accompany the entire process from requirements analysis to implementation.
- You will ensure the adherence of SAP standards and Best Practices.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A degree in computer science or related subject or equivalent experience
- Minimum four years of SAP development experience
- S/4HANA technical architecture concepts and design
- Capability to work well in a virtual and distributed team-based environment and ability to work under pressure with committed deadlines
- Development experience in RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Reports and Workflow)
- Knowledge about HANA native programming: Core Data Services (CDS), ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP), ABAP RESTful Programming Model (RAP)
- Strong background in ABAP object-oriented programming and ability to write performant code following latest ABAP techniques and technologies
- Experience with cloud solutions (SaaS, PaaS), knowledge of SAP operations in the Microsoft Azure Cloud would be a great advantage
- Knowledge working with any integration technologies (iDoc, OData, APIs, WebServices, SAP CPI, AIF, SAP Gateway)
You don’t meet all requirements? Do not worry. At EOS, we are dedicated to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive and authentic workplace. So if you are excited about this job, but your experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we are happy if you apply anyways.
ARE YOU IN?
We are looking forward to your application via our online system!
Please understand that we cannot accept applications by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Julia Hof
WHO WE ARE:
1,350 sharp minds, about 60 nationalities, one goal: accelerating the world’s transition to responsible manufacturing. We do this with our technology, industrial 3D printing, that has been successful in the market for over 30 years. We believe that by doing what we do, we can help create a better world for all.
A diverse, equitable and inclusive team is needed to bring progress and positive change. At EOS, we want people of all genders, backgrounds and with different abilities to feel like they belong and to bring their whole self. We work globally networked, we prefer to think outside the box – and we’re looking for people who want to build the future with us. That’s EOS. Be part of our mission!